The Program for Partner Graduate Students (PEC-PG, in the Portuguese acronym) is a government cooperation program with countries in Africa, Asia, Latin America and the Caribbean.
All the information about the program and requirements to apply are here: http://www.capes.gov.br/cooperacao-internacional/multinacional/pec-pg.
Foreign students interested in applying to a graduate program via PEC-PG at USP must get in touch directly with the Graduate Department of the School where they wish to study to know how to apply and ask for an acceptance letter. Applicants must send:
- Transcript of records (officially translated into Portuguese), Diploma and Birth Certificate (all documents must be duly sealed and recognized by the Brazilian Embassy);
- Certificate of Proficiency in Portuguese Language
- Curriculum (in Portuguese Language)
- 2 Letters of recommendation
- Research project or study plan (according to the PEC-PG Guide)
*The School may require additional documents to analyse the request.
For information about all graduate programs USP offers and contacts, please visit http://www.prpg.usp.br/?page_id=7&lang=en.